COVID-19 UPDATE: WE ARE OPEN!! THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE
I am making at home so things are a little different: We still have many other obligations and remain part time. Please read how the shop works for now.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL BEFORE EMAILING
1) I will be having myhermes do a no contact collection and using drop and go at the post office once a week.
2) We are so grateful the post is till operating. Postage times are a little slower than normal (up to 1 week for 1st class) and tracked services are not guaranteed. We will make sure we get proof of postage for individual items and myhermes has a tracking service.
3) We have a slightly different range.
- No sectionals at the minute. We don’t have the tools
- Beginner hoops are now a choice of shiny beautiful premade hoops.
- We won’t be selling cuts of tubing at this time due to the need to manage stock a little more carefully.
- Our colur choice is slightly reduced cos I have to squish it in my house
Any questions please check our FAQ’s and your junk mail for confirmation before contacting us via email. Social media such as Facebook and Instagram are not checked regularly
We are excited to be back. Thank you again for bearing with us. We appreciate your business so so much. Stay home Stay safe xx
This weeks orders being made. We are taking orders until Tuesdays at 9am non negotiable. We make Tuesday and ship Wednesdays. 🙂
NB: Post is currently slow and no tracked services have guaranteed times. This is out of our control. Thanks.