Goldilocks 17.5mm Polypro Hoop Shop
COVID UPDATE APRIL 2021:
- TUBING SALES ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD
- BREXIT UPDATE March 2021: WE ARE BASED IN NORTHERN IRELAND SO NO EXTRA CUSTOMS OR PAPERWORK IS CURRENTLY REQUIRED TO EITHER EUROPE OR THE UK.
We are part time. Please read how we work:
- Please Check your junk mail for confirmation before emailing
- Postage times are slower than normal.
- WE ADVISE EVERYONE TO CHOOSE A TRACKED SERVICE AT THIS TIME. TRACKED TIMES ARE NOT DEFINITE
- POLYPRO HOOPS We take orders weekly until Tuesdays at MIDDAY (definite cut off) .
- We make TUESDAY EVENING/WEDS morning and post WEDS
- BEGINNER HOOPS: Custom Hoop Orders taken all week. Hoops ship within 7 days.
- Post is currently slow and no tracked services have guaranteed times. This is out of our control.
- You get a confirmation email when it has been shipped. Please check your junk mail.
You get a confirmation email when it has been shipped. Please check your junk mail.
We are stocking brand new Goldilocks tubing in a range of colours.
What is Goldilocks?? Goldilocks is a polypro tubing with a diameter of 17.5mm. So a nice in between thickness! The actual tubing wall is fatter than normal polypro which gives it a little extra weight and makes it perfect for splitting hoops, transitioning from beginner hoops to polypro or just a great all round hoop for on and off body. The thicker wall means that there is a little extra pressure on the join so we tend to use aluminium connectors to counter act this (same weight as polycarb just stronger!!)
We love our goldilocks hoops!!
Please explore and look around and check our hoop care page. We ship to the UK and Europe but drop us an email if you are further afield we have shipped to China, New Zealand and Australia before! Only the sizes and colours listed on the website are available at that time. For info on Fire and LED hoops check out our FAQ’s section.
For postage and dispatch info please see terms and conditions.
We are part time and ship ONCE a week.
All our hoops are collapsible and all measurements are the outer diameter.
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions
(Unless the question is are there other sizes and colours available, in which case see above!)